Personal Injury Attorney Spartanburg, SC
Protection you deserve.
Nobody deserves to be hurt as a result of the negligent action or inaction of another person. If you have suffered a serious injury, the consequences could be devastating. Serious injuries can have a profound effect on your physical and mental health, as well as your ability to provide for your family due to lost wages. You might be facing costs associated with medical expenses, pain and suffering, long term medical treatment, and property and/or automobile damage, just to name a few.
When a spouse or child has been injured, you may also be deprived of their companionship, aid, society, or other services. To lose a loved one is even more devastating; especially if a loved one’s passing was due to the negligent actions of another person. In such circumstances, you will also have to determine how to pay costly funeral bills.
While dealing with property damage, painful injuries, and time off from work may seem like more of a burden than anyone should have to bear, the legal hurdles you will face on your way to just compensation may be even more unpleasant.
If you’ve been injured it’s important to remember:
- One of the most important decisions you will make is whom to hire as your attorney
- We are prepared to handle your case today
- Time is of the essence, as it is extremely important to talk to witnesses and collect evidence as soon after the incident as possible
- Our attorneys can guide you through every step of the process
- In SC there is a limit to the amount of time you can bring a lawsuit following an accident
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SPARTANBURG, SC
Personal injury and wrongful death law suits arise out of many different circumstances. Our firm would be honored to assist you in a variety of cases including, but not limited to, the following:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Slip & Fall Injuries